This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its food processor and 1.5 cup chopper attachments.
- 2 tbsp olive oil + additional for the baking sheet
- 1 ¼ oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 6-oz. thick fillets cod
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the parmesan cheese in Braun’s MultiQuick 7 1.5-cup chopper attachment to finely grate. Put the Parmesan, pine nuts, basil and garlic in Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender food processor attachment with its chopping insert. Attach to a suitable hand blender and start to pulse at low speed. Gradually pour remaining 2 tbsp oil through feed tube to create thick paste.
- Place the cod filets on prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Pat the chopped mixture onto the cod filets, pressing lightly to make it adhere. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 8 minutes, until the fish is opaque all the way through.
- Turn the broiler on and place fish under broiler, about 1 minute, watching carefully until fish coating is lightly browned on top. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite grain and a mixed green salad.