This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its whisk and beaker attachments.
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups milk (recommend 1%, 2% or whole milk)
- 1 oz. dark chocolate, cut into small piecess
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Andes mint, oreo cookies, or ginger snaps, optional
- 1 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream, or another liquor, optional
- Add cocoa and sugar to a sauce pan. Using Braun’s Multiquick 7 Hand blender with the whisk attachment, whisk milk into cocoa and sugar, on low speed. Warm milk mixture over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- Once hot, whisk, on low speed, in the dark chocolate. Keep warm while preparing the cream.
- Chop the andes mint with the 2-cup chopper attachment and reserve in a small container. Do the same to prepare other toppings, like ginger snaps or oreo cookies.
- Add the whipping cream and vanilla to the beaker attachment. Using the clean whisk attachment, whip to soft peaks on high speed.
- Divide hot chocolate into 4 mugs. Top with prepared whipped cream and pick-up your toppings and/or liquor. Serve immediately.