S’mores Frozen Mudslide? Yes, please! Made with love by Buzzfeed’s Tasty with our new MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender.
4 large scoops chocolate ice cream
6 large marshmallows
½ shot vodka
½ shot irish cream
½ shot coffee liqueur
2 graham crackers, broken into sections
Chopped Milk Chocolate
1. Set broiler to high
2. Lightly spray foil with nonstick spray, place on a cookie sheet with the marshmallows. Make sure to give them enough space to expand.
3. Place 5 scoops of ice cream in the mixing cup, add shots and blend with BRAUN Multiquick Hand Blender until creamy, set aside.
4. Place Marshmallows in broiler and allow to brown and puff up. They will double in size, this will take about 2 minutes.
5. Quickly add marshmallows and (2) graham crackers to shake, and blend until incorporated.
6. Garnish with additional marshmallows which can be toasted with a torch and graham cracker.