We’re so excited to partner with our friends at The Best Blog Recipes to bring you recipes for Mini Smoothie Bowls and Mocha Frappuccinos created by the Braun Kitchen Collection. These tasty recipes are the perfect way to conquer the expected morning routine! Read the full blog post here
Mini Smoothie Bowls:
- 1-2 frozen bananas (if using chunks, about 4-6 chunks)
- 5-6 frozen strawberries
- 1 T honey
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- Toppings: chia, flax, nuts, berries, bananas, chocolate chips, granola, nut butters, yogurt (omit yogurt and nut butters in the smoothie if adding on top)
- 8 ounces strong coffee
- 8 ounces cold milk
- 2-3 T chocolate pudding mix
- 2 handfuls of ice
- splash or more of half and half
Mini Smoothie Bowls
- Place milk, honey and yogurt in the bottom of blender.
- Add bananas and strawberries and puree until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie into bowls and add your favorite toppings.
- Using the Braun PureMix, blend all ingredients on LIQUEFY until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup in a cup, pour in frappe and top with whipped cream.
- Add more chocolate for the ultimate pick me up.
Add 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and ¼ cup of powdered sugar to the beaker. Using the whisk attachment of your Braun Multiquick 7, whip until stiff peaks form.