Thanks so much to Lisa Collins from Mom on the Side for creating this fantastic Mocha Chip No Churn Ice Cream recipe using the Braun BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker and the Braun Multiquick Hand Blender! We can’t wait to try this delicious dessert for ourselves! Check out the full blog post here
- 1 14oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Cold Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Cold Coffee – Mocha Flavored
- 3/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Use the Braun BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker to brew a pot of coffee.
- Once the coffee is brewed and cooled, mix it together with the sweetened condensed milk and set aside.
- Next add whipping cream to a large bowl and use the Braun Multiquick Hand Blender to mix at medium speed for 2 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Once the mixture reaches stiff peak status, it’s time to slowly mix in the coffee mixture and mix at low speed for about 2 minutes.
- Finally, fold in mini chocolate chips and pour the mixture into a freezer safe dish. Place in the freezer for 5-6 hours to reach ice cream consistency.