We’re thrilled to partner with renowned Chef Billy Parisi to create Epic Breakfast Spread Recipes using the new Braun Household Collection. Check out the full link here
For the Creamer:
- 1 cup of half and half
- ½ cup of condensed sweetened milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
For the Eggs:
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 slices of prosciutto ham, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of roasted cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup of sliced reconstituted porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of boursin cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chiffonade fresh basil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
For the Smoothie:
- 1 cup of full fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cu of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
½ cup of oats1 cup of assorted strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- Creamer: Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk. Keep Cool
- Eggs: Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, whipping cream and salt and pepper until light and fluffy. About 3 to 4 minutes.
- Next, fold in the sliced prosciutto, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, and cheddar cheese and pour them evenly into ramekins that have been sprayed with non-stick spray. Top off with the boursin cream cheese.
- Bake them at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until they are cooked through and lightly browned on top.
- Garnish with fresh chiffonade basil and serve immediately.
- Smoothie: Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.