We love this recipe for Breakfast Egg Muffins created by our friends at Dinner at the Zoo using our Braun MultiQuick Hand blender! This innovative recipe is a delicious way to conquer the expected breakfast routine! Check out the full blog post here
- Cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup cooked chopped spinach, excess water removed
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Use a Braun MultiQuick Hand blender to blend the eggs until smooth, this will take less than a minute.
- Add the spinach, bacon and cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.