This recipe was prepared using a Braun PureMix Countertop Blender and the Smoothie2Go blending set
½ cup almond milk
¼ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
½ tangerine, peeled and seeded
½ small carrot, cut into 2-inch pieces
½ inch of fresh turmeric, peeled
½ inch of fresh ginger, peeled
1 tablespoons agave syrup
½ cup crushed ice
- First put the ice, ginger, carrot, turmeric, tangerine and agave syrup into the Smoothie2Go cup. Then add the yogurt and pour the milk on top of the ingredients.
- Carefully place the blade group including gasket onto the cup. Take the plastic locking ring of your Braun Blender and twist it onto the cup until it is completely tightened.
- Turn the cup upside down, and place it on the blender base.
- Press the On/Off button and select “Liquify” to start. Press it again until it reaches your desired consistency.
- In addition, you can hit the Pulse button for a short burst of maximum power.
- When finished blending, remove the cup from the base, being careful not to twist the cup off of the base – simply pull the cup up and off the base.
- Turn the cup upright and remove the blade assembly.
- Attach the secure stay lid to the cup, and take it to go!