This recipe was prepared using Braun PureMix Countertop Blender.
- 4 fresh pears, peeled, cored & chopped
- 2 cups soda water
- 2 tbsp elderflower syrup
- Juice of 2 limes
- Ice cubes
- A bunch of fresh mint leaves
- Slices of fresh lime to garnish
- Peel, core and roughly chop the fresh pears with a knife. Place half of the soda water with the lime juice, elderflower syrup and pears in the Braun PureMix Blender. Press the On/Off button, then select “Liquify” to start. Press it again to stop once it’s reached your desired consistency. Pour into a jug and reserve.
- Put the ice cubes into the empty blender and select “Crush Ice”. The blender delivers perfect results all on its own.
- Add the crushed ice and mint leaves to the glasses. Divide the pear mixture between the glasses and top up with the remaining soda water. Garnish with a slice of lime and serve immediately.