This recipe was prepared using Braun's PureMix Blender.
- 12 oz. bag frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup chilled dry red wine
- 1 cup chilled cola
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- Fresh or frozen berries, for serving
- Combine the berries, wine, cola & sugar in the Braun PureMix blender. Press “Liquefy” and blend until smooth and the sugar crystals have dissolved, scraping the bowl occasionally. Place in a large ziplock bag and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Divide among serving glasses, top with berries, and serve immediately.