A quick soup for two: Perfect for a cosy kitchen evening. Cook and enjoy together.
1. Remove the top green end, hairy root and outermost "leek leaf" from the leek.
2. Cut the leek into thin strips.
3. Sweat in a pot with a little oil. Then quench with a dash of white wine.
4. Add stock and cream and simmer at low heat for app. 4 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper and blend to a foamy green with the Braun Multiquick just before serving.
6. Meanwhile, peel the king prawns, remove the gut, cut into large cubes, season and sear quickly at strong heat in olive oil.
7. Drain on kitchen paper. Add to the hot soup just before serving.