Marc Fosh's pumpkin, pecorino and sage risotto
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
1. In a small saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a simmer and in a separate heavy-based saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat.
2. In the meantime, use the Braun Multiquick’s hand blender compact kitchen machine with its fine shredding blades to shred the pumpkin pieces.
3. Add the chopped onion, shredded pumpkin and crushed garlic to the melted butter in the heavy based sauce pan and stir over medium heat for two minutes until the onion has softened.
4. Add the rice, sage leaves and stir. Add hot chicken stock to the pan until the rice is just covered. Stir gently until the stock has been absorbed. Continue to add the stock gradually and stir until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice has softened.
5. Add the grated pecorino and stir in the mascarpone until it is fully melted. Season to taste, stir in the olive oil and serve.
Marc Fosh's tip
This delicious risotto can be enjoyed for up to three days after making it just keep it well covered in the fridge
This recipe was prepared using the Braun Multiquick’s hand blender compact kitchen machine with its fine shredding blades.