1. Divide the lamb fillets into two portions and carefully prong each portion on a cinnamon stick. Season with salt and pepper. Roast to a light pink on both sides in a frying pan with some butter oil at medium heat for app. 5 minutes.
2. Sauté the diced celeriac with a little butter oil in a small pot or pan at medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring or tossing repeatedly.
3. Now add the cashew nuts, salt, pepper and butter and cook in the foamy butter to a nice brown at low heat for app. 1 minute. Then drain on kitchen paper.
4. Peel and filet the oranges. Season them generously with pepper and cook in the fan oven for 3 minutes at 120°C.
5. Now fill the oranges into the beaker of the Braun Multiquick, add the olive oil and blend or emulsify to a smooth consistency.
6. Serve the celeriac-cashew vegetables in the middle of the plate, place the lamb skewers on top and drizzle with the pepper-orange emulsion.