This recipe was prepared using the Braun PureMix JB7172BK Countertop Blender.
- 1 2/3 cups strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2/3 cup redcurrants
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- ½ cup sweet dessert wine
- 6 lemon verbena leaves*
- Juice of 2 lemons
White chocolate foam
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 2/3 cup white frozen chocolate
* You can substitute the lemon verbena with 2 finely chopped lemongrass sticks
- Bring the sweet wine, verbena leaves, lemon juice and sugar to a boil. Leave to infuse for 10 - 15 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve.
- First pour the wine infusion into the Braun PureMix JB7172BK Blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Press the On/Off button and select “Puree” to start. Press it again once it’s reached your desired consistency.
- Fill in a separate bowl and let chill for at least 2 - 3 hours.
- For the white chocolate foam chop the white, frozen chocolate with the Braun PureMix JB7172BK Blender, using the “Chop” function. Bring the milk to a boil and pour over the chopped chocolate in the Blender. Due to the thermo resist glass, there are no blending limits and you can easily blend icy or hot ingredients at the same time. Select “Stir” and blend until all the white chocolate has melted and pour into a soda siphon.
- Charge with gas and leave to chill in the refrigerator for 2 - 3 hours.
- To serve, pour the chilled strawberry into tall glasses and top with white chocolate foam. Garnish with red fruits and lemon verbena.