This recipe was prepared using a Braun PureMix Countertop Blender
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp regular uncontaminated oats, gluten free oats, gluten free granola, or quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp gluten free vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- ½ cup blueberries
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 tsp honey, optional
- Night before: combine all ingredients, except the blueberries, ice and honey in a glass or plastic container with a lid. Stir to combine and place in fridge.
- The next morning, pour contents of container into the Braun PureMix Countertop Blender along with the ice, blueberries and honey, if using. Press the On/Off button, then select “ice crush” to start. Press it again until it has reached your desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.