This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 masher attachment.
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 lbs (900 g) fresh cauliflower florets
- 3 cloves roasted garlic *
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add milk and cauliflower to a large pot. Cover and steam for about 20 minutes until cauliflower is softened. Remove cover for the last 5 minutes.
- When cauliflower is soft, remove from heat. Add garlic and butter to cauliflower. Attach the masher attachment to Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender and mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Note: *To roast garlic, preheat oven to 200°C. Trim off about ¼ inch (1 cm) off the top of the head of garlic. Wrap head of garlic in foil and place in oven. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until garlic is soft when pierced with a knife.