This recipe was prepared using Braun's Multiquick 7 Hand Blender and its 1.5-cup chopper and 2-cup chopper attachments.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 2 small shallots, about 2 tbsp when chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 10 fresh mint leaves
Creamy goat cheese & pomegranate molasses dressing
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tsp honey
- Bring the quinoa and 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the shallots with the Braun MultiQuick 1.5-cup chopper attachment.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them in a serving bowl with the chopped shallots and cooked quinoa. Set aside until dressing is made.
- For the Creamy goat cheese & pomegranate molasses dressing, add all of the ingredients to the Braun MultiQuick 2-cup chopper attachment and blend until smooth.
- Add ½ the dressing to the quinoa, tomato and shallot mixture. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint leaves. Serve with additional dressing on the side. Also tastes delicious the next day.