We are thrilled to partner with Wendy Polisi to bring you this great recipe for Roasted Garlic & Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash using the Braun MultiQuick Hand Blender. This delicious recipe is sure to become our new favorite side dish! Check out the full post here
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- 1 head roasted garlic (instructions here)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to paper towels to blot excess moisture.
- Combine cauliflower, butter, goat cheese, cream or milk, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. With the Braun MultiQuick 7 Masher attachment, roughly mash the mixture. Switch to the blending shaft and puree until smooth.