We love this recipe by The Chef Next Door for Easy Gazpacho created using the Braun PureMix Blender! Enjoy all the tastes of summer with this healthy and delicious recipe! Read the full blog post here
- 6 Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Add everything to the blender and purée until smooth. Adjust the seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill completely, at least 2 hours but the longer the better. Serve in bowls and top with additional finely chopped vegetables and cilantro, if desired.