Thanks so much to The Chef Next Door for this great recipe for Caramel Coffee Milkshakes created using the Braun Kitchen Collection. We can’t wait to whip these up for an afternoon treat! Check out the full blog post here
- 5 heaping scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup strong coffee, cooled completely
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp caramel syrup, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate covered espresso beans, for garnish (optional)
- Add the ice cream, coffee, milk, and two tablespoons of caramel syrup to the blender. Blend on high until combined and frothy.
- Pour into two glasses. Top each with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel syrup, plus a few chocolate covered espresso beans, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!