We’re so excited to partner with Spaceships and Laser Beams to bring you this delicious recipe for No Churn Chocolate Coffee Ice Cream created using the Braun BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker and MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender. We can’t wait to make this on a hot summer day! Check out the full blog post here
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Using a hand blender or mixer, blend heavy cream on high until it’s thick with stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk together condensed milk and coffee until completely combined.
- Slowly pour coffee mixture into blender/mixer; mix on low. Pause and scrape down sides and continue until completely incorporated. Turn speed back to high and whip for about 1 minute, or until mixture is thick again.
- Gently fold chocolate chunks into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe pan (I like to use a loaf pan), smoothing the top. Place into freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!