Special thanks to Kat at Mommy Kat and Kids for this delicious recipe for Chocolate Mousse using the Braun PureMix Blender. From appetizers to desserts, the Braun PureMix does it all! Check out the full blog post here.
- 200g dark chocolate
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. instant coffee powder
- Break chocolate into squares and place in blender.
- Use Chop setting to chop chocolate into small squares.
- Add boiling water and use Puree setting to blend until chocolate is melted and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend on Puree setting for a few seconds until ingredients are combined. Scrape down sides of blender with spatula and blend for about one minute, until mixture is rich and creamy.
- Spoon into serving dishes and refrigerate until firm.