We’re so excited to partner with Mad In Crafts to create this recipe for Blender Banana Bread using the Braun PureMix Blender. This innovative recipe is a delicious treat for all ages! Check out the full blog post here
- Scant ½ c. milk + ½ tbsp. vinegar
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- ½ c. applesauce
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix together milk and vinegar, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add all wet ingredients, sugar and bananas to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Add half of the dry ingredients to the blender. Mix well.
- Add the second half of the dry ingredients to the blender. Blend till smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake for one hour. Cool and serve!