Preparation time: 40 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
1. Place all the ingredients for the lemon and herb breadcrumbs in the Braun Multiquick 5’s hand blender compact chopper accessory and pulse on the medium speed setting until roughly chopped into breadcrumbs.
2. Place the turkey breasts on a board and cover with cling film. Using a mallet or a rolling pin, bash each fillet to 1⁄2 cm thickness. Place the beaten egg, flour and crumbs in 3 separate bowls. Dip each schnitzel in flour, then in the egg, then in the crumbs, pressing firmly. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before cooking.
3. In parallel, for the tzatziki, use the Braun Multiquick 5’s hand blender compact kitchen machine with its fine shredding blades to shred the cucumbers.
4. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the yoghurt, garlic and herbs, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat the olive oil and butter in a wide frying pan on medium heat. Fry the turkey for 2-3 minutes until brown, then flip over and fry the other side for a further 2-3 minutes. Serve with tzatziki.