No cannelloni left in your larder? No problem, because this recipe turns lasagne sheets into delicious cannelloni.
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Peel carrots and dice into fine cubes together with the leek.
3. Steam the vegetables with a little water and the garlic clove in a covered pot. Remove from the heat when still firm and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Brush whisked egg over the lasagne sheets, place the vegetables on top and roll to form cannelloni. Take care not to put too much filling on the lasagne sheets, so they can still be rolled.
5. Place on a lightly buttered baking tray and cook in the oven for about 5 minutes at 160°C until done.
6. In the meantime, clean and wash the field salad thoroughly, drain well and mix with the oil and a pinch of salt using the Braun Multiquick to make a fine pesto.
7. Serve the cannelloni in the middle of the plates and sprinkle with the pesto.