1. Preheat oven to 200º C (fan oven 180º C).
2. Shell and chop the pistachios.
3. Drain the apricots, saving the juice in a jar. Dice half the apricots and blend the rest with your Braun Multiquick.
4. Peel and chop the onions.
5. Heat 1 tbsp. oil and fry the onions at low heat for 6 minutes, adding the apricot cubes for the last 2-3 minutes.
6. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add two thirds of the pistachios.
7. Wash and dry the chicken breasts fillets. Cut a lateral pocket in each with a sharp knife. Salt the fillets lightly on the in- and outside, fill with the mixture and fix with toothpicks.
8. Heat the remaining oil and sear the filets for 1 minute on each side. Place in an oven-proof dish and cook in the oven (middle) for 12-14 minutes, turning once.
9. Heat the stock and use to quench the frying stock in the pan. Add apricot purée and season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add apricot juice to reach the desired consistency and then heat.
10. In the meantime, cook the rice in about 12 minutes, following the instructions on the package. Take the chicken breast fillets from the oven and cut them open obliquely. Add the juice that has formed in the dish to the sauce. Serve the fillets with the rice and sauce and garnish with the remaining pistachios.