In order to clean the steam chamber from residue, decalcify the steam iron following the user instructions.
1. Fill up the water tank to the max with tap water
2. Heat up the steam iron at the maximum temperature setting in vertical position
3. Unplug the steam iron from the power outlet
4. Hold the steam iron in a horizontal position over a sink. Turn the steam regulator clockwise above maximum to "anti-calc". The button will release all of the water within the tank and will rinse the water through the heating block of the iron. Calc and other residue will be released from the soleplate.
5. Repeat the procedure up to 3 times if necessary
6. In the meantime place the released steam regulator in citrus acid or clear vinegar. Wash the calc and residue from the steam regulator with tap water. Put it back in position.
Caution: Hot water and steam will come out of the sole plate when the steam regulator is turned clockwise.
After cleaning, reﬁll the tank with water, heat up the iron and press the precision shot button 4 times to rinse the iron before using again.
Do not use commercial decalciﬁers, they may damage the iron.