The gnocchi (1)
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into large chunks.
2. Cook until done in salt water, drain and let them steam off in the pot.
3. Press through potato press or as finely as possible with a fork. Then leave to cool.
1. Cook the broth and cream until slightly thickened, add salt and pepper to taste and put aside.
2. Dice the leaves of 2 estragon twigs.
3. Add the cream cheese and estragon to the sauce just before serving.
4. Reheat the sauce and whisk it foamy with the Braun Multiquick hand blender.
The gnocchi (2)
1. Work the egg and some salt and pepper into your pressed potatoes.
2. Then knead in as much flour and corn flour as needed (depends on the potato type) to create a smooth and firm dough.
3. Form the dough into a roll as thick as a thumb and cut into 2 cm pieces.
4. Roll the pieces into balls, press grooves into them with the back of a fork (that increases the surface, so that your gnocchi can absorb more sauce).
5. Bring the gnocchi to the boil in bubbling hot salted water. Then simmer at low heat for app. 4 minutes.
6. Heat 1 tbsp. oil with sesame seeds and peeled garlic clove and briefly toss the gnocchi in them.
7. Serve the gnocchi with the sauce and garnish with estragon leaves.