- Bring the sweet wine, verbena leaves, lemon juice and sugar to a boil. Leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes. Strain through a fi ne sieve.
- Fill everything in the Braun jug blender and select the “smoothie program” to puree the strawberries with the lemon verbena syrup. With this smart program, the jug blender takes care of the rest. It intelligently selects the perfect speed and timing – you just return when it’s done.
- Fill in a separate bowl and let chill for at least 2-3 hours.
For the white chocolate foam:
- Chop the white, frozen chocolate with the Braun jug blender. Bring the milk to a boil and pour over the chopped chocolate in the jug blender. Due to the thermo resist glass, there are no blending limits and you can easily blend icy or hot ingredients at the same time. Stir until all the white chocolate has melted and pour into a soda siphon.
- Charge with gas and leave to chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Pour the chilled strawberry into tall glasses and top with white chocolate foam. Garnish with red fruits and lemon verbena.
* You can substitute the lemon verbena with 2 finely chopped lemongrass sticks